For anyone who has ever posted on Facebook, or pinned something, or tweeted, and thought, “I wonder how many other people just did that too”: do we have an info graphic for you, my friend.
Penny Stocks Lab has created a dynamic info graphic that measures what happens on the internet during the time you spend looking at the graphic. It updates every second, and depicts the real-time activity of social media sites, services, and e-commerce – and it’s pretty amazing.
In the time it took me to write this thus far, there have been:
- 20,780,928 posts on Facebook
- 3,062,556 Snapchat messages sent
- 262,332 uploads to Instagram
- 145,908 hours of Netflix watched
- 19,278 items purchased on Amazon
Click the animation to open the full version (via http://pennystocks.la).